REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIP GLOSS

FIRST OF ALL....LET ME APOLOGIZE. 
Hey guys! I am soooooo sorrryyy for the lack of posting! Recently I haven't been buying very many lip products so there wasn't much to review! However, I am getting back into the groove of things and starting to blog again.
 (I am also thinking of expanding this blog to more than just lippies. What do you guys think?) 

I have also been working on a second blog if you guys are interested:      http://foralifetimecc.blogspot.com/ 
It's a blog about nutrition, health, and food! Check it out if you'd like!!  :D 

Okay, so enough of that. Lets get onto the review ^.^ 



Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Supernatural

Okay guys. Here it is. My new baby. This is literally everything that I have been looking for. IT is a perfect everyday neutral pink lip gloss. I think I have a strange addiction to colors like this because they are so easy and simple to put on. I have been using this one like crazy. The name is perfect. SUPER NATURAL. It is pretty much everything that I love. NATURAL, BASIC, LIPPIE :D

Revlon came out with these lip glosses a while ago. They are the new "versions" of the old super lustrous lipglosses that they used to have. The old ones used to have a square packaging while these have a more rounded tube. Holla if anyone remembers coral reef and pink pop! 



I love that they came out with a neutral color. Revlon lip products never fail me! This gloss goes on super smooth, smells a bit like vanilla cupcake to me-but not overpowering. Besides being obsessed with how cute this lip gloss looks, I am dying over the color. I think its wearable for all skin tones and it definitely worth the price. The only con I have about this product is that it is a teeensy bit sticky for me. I am not saying its a crazy sticky, but it is a bit tacky. Also, the lipgloss doesn't seem to last very long on the lips so reapplying is needed. 

However, overall I love this. It goes on great by itself as well as over a lipstick. 



Comments

Popular Posts