Fall Lipsticks and Stains



Pumpkin Everything...ya'll know it's fall time. Here are some of my favorite's lippies to rock during the fall time.
*I know that super dark vampy lips are popular this time of the year. They aren't really my thing so I don't have any here- just wanted to mention that!

Left to Right:
Rimmel Kate 08, NYX Thalia, NYX Pumpkin Pie

Rimmel Kate 08, NYX Thalia, NYX Pumpkin Pie

Rimmel Kate 08: I have been searching for this lipstick forever, and finally got my hands on it at Target. This is a great simple everyday lipstick as well. I love it for fall because it pulls a lot of brown tones, but has some pink as well. Great for a grab and go! 

NYX Thalia: Snagged this baby up at a 40% off sale at ULTA! Such a great deal, I got this for about $2!! It is an absoutely beautiful lip color for fall. It leans toward that Kylie Jenner lip trend as well. It is a mauve deep pink that is super creamy and applies very well. The NYX round lipsticks don't last very long on the lips, but they have a huge color selection. Also, they are super affordable! 

NYX Pumpkin Pie: I mean...this just screams fall. It is a nude lipstick. Pulls a but pf peachy orange tones. Extremely wearable and perfect with a nude gloss on top. 

Left to Right: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain- Crush, Revlon Mineral Lipglaze- Forever Raisin, Rimmel Showoff Lip Lacquer- Comet

Left to Right: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain- Crush, Revlon Mineral Lipglaze- Forever Raisin, Rimmel Showoff Lip Lacquer- Comet

Crush: Absolutely gorgeous deep berry color from revlon. I probably have at least 5 of their kissable balm stains. Just apply a few layers onto you lips and it will last pretty much all day. They are super moisturizing and the color is so beautiful. The only bad thing I have to say about this color is that it can look a bit too pink. In person, it looks like a deep berry. However, in some pictures it came out as a hot pink. I don't know if it was the sunlight or my camera, but the pictures came across a much brighter pink. 

Forever Raisin: This I have had for forverrrrr. Not sure if it is discontinued or not. I think the product really suits it's name. Its got a nice burnt nude color. Definitely stays on your lips for a long time. 

Comet: A perfect brown-berry color. These also stay on the lips for a significant amount of time. Also, they are famous for being extremely pigmented. One swipe is all you need for lasting color. Forever Raisin and Comet are great colors for those of you who are beginners and want to try a deeper lip, but don't want to go too dark. 

Had to give a shout out to Bath and Body works for this amazing candle. I spent wayyyy too long in the store sniffing all the candles, but it was worth it! I have a sensitive nose so a lot of scents don't sit right with me. So glad that I found this one! It SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE A PUMPKIN CARAMEL LATTE. Makes me want to snuggle up in bed with a cup of hot coffee and watch movies or chat by candle light! Give this one a try, you won't regret it!!




Comments

Popular Posts