March Favorites

Spread the wealth and share the goods! Hits and misses from this month. More good than bad :)
Get pumped everyone! I have some goodies to share with you guys. Picked up these items from marshalls, CVS, and Amazon. I hope you guys are a fan of Korean cosmetics because I have two honorable  mentions this month. 

#1: Not Your Mother's Way To Grow Leave-in Conditioner

I did what all people warn you not to do...cut your own hair. Needless to say I made massive mistakes as I chopped my locks off! I wanted...no...needed my hair to grow back! So, I looked up some hair growing products and came upon this. I ended up purchasing this leave in spray along with the shampoo and conditioner. This product worked for me...and it didn't at the same time. I did notice that my hair grew--like...there was a significant difference. It grew longer and thicker. However, I did not find that my hair was any softer. The spray felt light weight on my hair, but in some way it made it seem more dry? That might have just been me, but I felt like really sucked the moisture out. 
**Repurchase? --> No. 

#2: Batiste Dry Shampoo- Floral & Flirty Blush
Ladies...forget the shower. JK but really ladies, this is your new miracle product. Saves my second...and even third day hair from being a greasy mess. I have black hair which tends to look incredibly greasy even when it's just the next day. I have previously tried the Tresseme dry shampoo which is absolute crap. Don't waste your money on it! It soaks up the oil initially, but overall it's not long lasting and leaves my hair greasier than before I started spraying. The batiste dry shampoo does a great job soaking all the oils, and it lasts allllll day. It literally feels like I just washed my hair. I know there are other "scents" of this dry shampoo. I snagged this one from Marshalls because it was on sale. I hear great reviews about the other ones as well. 
**Repurchase? ---> YES

#3: Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence 
Great product! Soaks into my skin very well. Comes out like a clear gel. After using this product for a few days I did notice that my pores seemed a lot smaller, and my skin was brighter and more even. I am not sure if this product broke me out. Currently, I am experiencing a breakout, but I don't think it is from this product. I will keep using it to test it out (I really just think it's lack of sleep and stress). Love the quick results that I get with Korean products. They are affordable and work wonders on my skin. I don't think that any American products that I have ever used give me the same results. 
Repurchase? ---> YES

#4: Nature Republic 92% Soothing Aloe Vera Gel
Very soothing and moisturizing. It soaks into the skin really easily and has a slight cooling effect. This would be great for healing and cooling down sunburns- a summertime staple. For day to day I think it's great all over the body. It absorbs into the skin so quickly that it's a great substitute for lotion. 
Repurchase? --> Maybe? While I do like this product, I think it will take me a long time to get through it. Who knows how I will feel about it then?!









Comments

Popular Posts