"Long" flirty lashes- Holy Grail Mascara! (Asian eyes)


I would like to introduce you all to my baby. My Holy Grail Mascara. My one true love. The Maybelline Define-a-lash waterproof mascara. I have repurchased this so many times I have lost track- definitely more than 6 times. Its one of those amazing products that I will never stop repurchasing. This mascara is the only one that I use. Because it works so well, I don't even have to bother to try other ones. 

Because of my Asian eyes, I have pretty short lashes that point straight down. This mascara really holds a curl and lasts all day long. I use the waterproof kind because my eyes are EXTREMELY oily. It does not smudge on me at all, and I can even wear it while working out. 

I have read a lot of reviews on this product and I realize it is not the most popular out there. However, for me it works! The brush is a lot more flimsy than other mascara's but I use a little trick to help make it work. I use a business card, or an index card and hold it behind my lashes. Mine are so short that every time I use mascara it smudges all over my lid and ruins all my eye shadow and hard work! This little trick helps coat all my lashes and I can get every single one without smudging my lids. I usually out on a couple coats and work the mascara through the bottom to the top of my lashes. 




Here are some pics of my lashes: 
                                                                       (Please excuse my creepy eyes!!) 


The spidery lashes may not be everyone's cup of tea. But for those who know what it's like to have non existent lashes, this is the best it gets!  Let me know if you guys have tried this mascara before, or if you think there are better one's out there. 

Possibly a mono-lid look coming soon! Requests appreciated. Maybe an everyday eye look as well as a day to night "smokey". Definitely looking to get more mono-lid love out there! 

Comments

Popular Posts