REVLON BALM STAINS

Revlon Balm Stains....how do I love thee? Let me count the ways....
These are AWESOME!! If you didn't already know, the Revlon balm stains have been all the rage in the past few years, and have what kick started so many other brands to start coming out with other stain like balms. I currently have four of the Revlon Balm Stains. Sweetheart, Cherish, Honey, and Charm. They feel like a lip balm in texture, but not as smooth. The pigmentation is amazing and they have a great selection of colors.
Lasting power: I feel the need to reapply throughout the day. It is a balm, but it the stain does last for the more pigmented colors like Sweetheart.
Price: Drugstore product $6-$8
Packaging:  LOVE. They are so sleek and beautiful. They resemble the TARTE lip surgences. It has a twist up on the bottom with a secure cap on the top.

They have a minty smell and a but of a tingle when applied.
Left to Right: Sweetheart, Cherish, Honey, Charm

Are these not the cutest things ever!! So simple and sleek I love it. 
Left to Right: Sweetheart, Cherish, Honey, Charm

Sweetheart: bright hot pink (leaves a major stain)
Cherish: light/pale barbie pink (blue toned...be careful! can make teeth look more yellow)
Honey: MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. Looks a bit dark in the picture, but its a MLBB (my lips but better) for me! I have pigmented lips so I love wearing this on a daily basis with a gloss on top).
Charm: This only nudes out my lips. Doesn't do much for me but its nice for lightening bright colors or toning down the color of my natural lips. A nice light nude. 

Comments

Popular Posts