N.Y.C APPLELICIOUS GLOSSY LIP BALM & LIP GLIDER LIP GLOSS

N.Y.C APPLELICIOUS GLOSSY LIP BALM & LIP GLIDER LIP GLOSS
Kind of a random drugstore haul when I bought these but I thought I would try out the N.Y.C lip products. These two I thought were so cute I couldn't resist! The Applelicious glosses have an "apple" shape in the middle. These are quite sheer and they have minimal tint to them. I like these because they are moisturizing, but also because they smell absolutely delicious! Although they are called Apple balms, they smell like pear- which I love. The shades I have are Caramel Apple and Pink Lady.
Caramel Apple, Pink Lady


The lip gloss I am reviewing here is a bit of a hidden gem. I haven't heard or seen much popularity around this product, but I love it. The Lip Glider Lip Gloss from N.Y.C smells like the best candy you have ever eat or smell...ever. The color that I have is Park Ave Pink. I'm not sure what other colors are available out there but this one is a sheer lip gloss with a purple and pink color. I love putting this over lipsticks- just right in the center of the lips- to give them a plumping effect. Not sticky at all, and I am so obsessed with how great it smells!

Park Ave Pink








Comments

Popular Posts