NYX SNOW WHITE LIPSTICK

NYX Snow White Lipstick! I was looking for the perfect red lippie since recently red lips have been quite popular. I wanted something affordable and easy to use. I did some research and I came across the NYX round lipstick in Snow White. It has a super creamy formula with a bold red color that has a blue undertone (makes your teeth look white). It can come across looking different on all skin types. Perfect for medium/tan/olive skin for a nice red lip. On dark skin tones I think it will look great as a casual lip color. Although this lipstick is called Snow White, I don't think she would have wore it. On fair skin tones, this will come across looking quite dark-but, if Snow White was into the vampy look then I'm sure she would have rocked it!

This lipstick is good for those who just want to test out a red lipstick but don't want to break the bank doing it. To me, it looks best when applied with a gloss on top.

Packaging: Short, round, simple
Price: Super affordable. Retails for about $3-$5 depending on where you buy it. Some sites to check out are target.com, nyx.com, and cherryculture.com
Lasting power: Lasts for about 2 hours on the lips. This is a lipstick that goes on quite creamy and takes some time to set. I recommend using a lip brush when applying cause it can get a bit messy. It does stain the lips!
                          

NYX Round Lip Stick in 'Snow White'

Swatched with just once on my hand. Comes off a pretty dark red in the tube and when swatched. Becomes brighter when its applied on my lips. 
Applied with a gloss on top. I think it looks best this way. Really brings out the color! (I'm using Maybelline's Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Cherry Kiss)


Stain that was left after I wiped it off


Comments

Popular Posts