MLBB!

Holy grail time! I am so excited to show you guys my favorite MLBB's! If you don't know what those are, girrllllll you have been missing out! MLBB stands for My Lips But Better. Basically, its a lip product that is close to your natural lip color and just enhances that beautiful natural color that you have. I love using these because they look so natural, but yet gives you that extra put together look. They are perfect for everyday and on the go! Hope you guys enjoy! 

Just as a side note, my lips are quite pigmented normally. Some of the shades that match me may be too dark or too light for you :) 

Let's get started! 

Left to Right: Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie, Revlon lip butter in Pink Truffle, Rimmel Airy Fairy, Maybelline Shine Sensational Tempting Toffee, NYX Tea Rose, Loreal LeGloss Blushing Berry, Revlon Balm Stain Honey, Tarte Lip Surgence Exposed 

Left to Right: Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie, Revlon lip butter in Pink Truffle, Rimmel Airy Fairy
Love these three because they are so creamy and smooth. My all time favorite is Berry Smoothie. These may seem dark in the tube but they are much more sheer in reality. 
Left to Right: Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie, Revlon lip butter in Pink Truffle, Rimmel Airy Fairy (pinky brown nude with golden shimmer)

Left to Right: Maybelline Shine Sensational Tempting Toffee, NYX Tea Rose, Loreal LeGloss Blushing Berry
Love these lip glosses! They are not sticky at all and give my lips a nice shine. The Maybelline gloss also has a matching lipstick. However, I love using this gloss on its own because it gives my lips a nice mauve color. NYX tea rose is so popular that I had to search for a while to find it! The NYX lipglosses have an AMAZING smell. They kinda smell like cherry candy to me. The loreal gloss I have had for a while-hence the rubbed off packaging :) It smells like cake and I love that it gives my lips a berry/pinky tint to it for that extra something!  

Left to Right: Revlon Balm Stain Honey, Tarte Lip Surgence Exposed 

OMG...these = <3. Saving the best for last! These two are my babies, and my two favorites. I previously reviewed the Revlon Balm stains so you can check that post for my thoughts on it. BUT, I will rave about it a little bit more because I love it so much. IT is literally my perfect MMLB. Perfect hint of pink and brown and matches my lips in such a flattering way. I like to apply gloss on top so that the color can really shine through. Lastly, the Tarte Lip surgence in Exposed is one of my favorites as well. It comes off Matte, which I love. Usually I will apply a gloss on top. I love the smell of these because they are minty! This one comes off a bit more brown than the Revlon, but it glides on so smoothly. 

Left to Right: Revlon Balm Stain Honey, Tarte Lip Surgence Exposed 









Comments

Popular Posts