EXPANSION!!! ...and mini haul :)

Hey everyone! I know long time since I've posted, but I have been doing some thinking. I have decided to expand this blog to ALL things- not just lippies! I figured that there are only so many lippies that I have that I can share with you, but so many other items that I enjoy as well! Sooo I have decided to expand this blog to all things. All things meaning all things! haha. Skincare, clothing, jewelry, accessories, makeup, and of course lip products! 

I hope you guys enjoy! Here is a short post to start with-a small summer lippie haul :)  

Mini Haul :D 
I am really loving these three items for summer! Revlon Balm Stain in Lovesick is a beautiful magenta pink shade. On my lips it comes of a bit more red, but I love it that way. Again, I have so many of these balm stains, but that's because I love them so much! They really do stain your lips so you don't have to reapply as often. 

The second item I picked up is a lip gloss from Revlon- haha can you guess what brand does it best??? These Revlon Superlustrious lip glosses are so awesome. I have the shade in Supernatural, and this new one is in Fuchsia Finery. I LOVE how bright, bold and beautiful this color is. On my lips it comes off a bit more red than purple, but I like that about it. The consistency is a little bit sticky, but not crazy. I like the texture because the stickiness is what makes it last longer on your lips. 

Lastly, the lipstick that I have been wearing pretty much everyday has been the Loreal Colour Caress Lipstick in Rose Taffeta. This is my perfect MLBB. My lips are a bit pigmented so this works perfectly. I like that this has more of a balm texture that a real lipstick feeling. It doesn't las that long on your lips because its a bit "slippery". However, I love the color. Usually I don't wear lipsticks because they are too intense for me and they tend to dry out my lips. This does NOT do that. It is so moisturizing and you will love it if you are looking for more of a tinted balmy lip product.  


Revlon Balm Stain - Lovesick 

Loreal Colour Caresse- Rose Taffeta


                                                         Revlon Lip gloss- Fuchsia Finery     


Left to right: 
Rose Taffeta, Lovesick, Fuchsia Finery
                            



Comments

Popular Posts